Case Western Reserve University Tomlinson Hall Renovation
Renovation of two floor levels of an existing student dining hall and activity center at Case Western Reserve University.
Summary of Services:
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing system design.
- Construction administration and site observation reports.
- Energy audit assessment of the building.
- LEED consulting services and MEP system commissioning to obtain LEED Fundamental Commissioning credit.
System Design Highlights:
- New air conditioning units.
- New temperature control system.
- Kitchen exhaust system.
- New emergency generator.
- New emergency power distribution.
Project Completion Date: