Dania Pointe Mixed Use Development
Dania Beach, FL
Mechanical and Electrical engineering services for retail shells, finished tenant interiors and site utility designs for a lifestyle retail, dining and entertainment complex.
Summary of Services:
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing system design.
- Construction Administration and site observation reports.
- Electrical site lighting and power design.
System Design Highlights:
- 100% LED site and exterior building lighting design.
- Water and drain design for connections to site water features.
- FLACOM Energy Code compliance.
Unique Project Challenges:
- Designing MEP systems that are able to accommodate current tenants as well as the always evolving retail turnover in the future. Incorporating energy efficient yet economical design concepts for a mixed use average and high-end mixed use tenant base.
102 acre commercial, residential and entertainment complex with 1,000,000 square feet of retail and restaurants.
Project Completion Date:
Phase I – 2018
Phase II – Under construction for 2020 opening