Ground-up, single-level organic grocery store.
Summary of Services:
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing system design.
- Construction administration and site observation reports.
- Florida FlaCom energy compliance calculations.
System Design Highlights:
- Daylight harvesting lighting control system design for continuous dimming control. LED lighting fixtures were designed throughout the store.
- Complete power distribution system design.
- Centralized hot water distribution system.
- Custom dehumidification rooftop unit design to provide ventilation and make-up air for the building, including and conventional rooftop units, air distribution and kitchen hood exhaust and make-up air system design.
Unique Project Challenges:
- Design of a cost-effective dehumidification system for the building to provide code ventilation and make-up air in the harsh Florida ambient humidity environment.
- Optimization of building envelope to comply with stringent Florida energy code requirements.
25,000 square feet
Project Completion Date: