Euclid Waste Water Treatment Plant
Upgrade the existing City of Euclid Waste Water Treatment Plant to a MBR facility.
Summary of Services:
- McHenry & Associates, Inc. worked on the Mechanical, Electrical, SCADA and Instrumentation Systems. Our office provided studies of the options for the facility and performed MEP design services based on the findings.
System Design Highlights:
- The existing SCADA system was upgraded due to age and availability of parts.
- Motor Controls were designed using low voltage Motor Control Centers (MCCs).
- 36,000 volt distribution systems were incorporated into plant.
Unique Project Challenges:
- Keeping the existing plant operational while being converted and upgraded was uniquely challenging, but vital for functioning.
Project Completion Date:
Currently Under Construction