John Carroll University – Saint Ignatius Fountain
University Heights, OH
Design of a water-feature to compliment an existing St. Ignatius statue located in the central commons of the university.
Summary of Services:
- Site visits to review and document existing conditions.
- Mechanical and Electrical fountain system design, extended from existing adjacent building utilities and site conditions.
- Construction administration and site observation reports.
System Design Highlights:
- Our design included the installation of a water filtration system and circulation pumps within the basement of an adjacent building.
Unique Project Challenges:
- Location and coordination of utlities between pump room and the fountain within the existing campus below grade utility tunnel was difficult, requiring detailed drawing documentation.
Project Completion Date: